Wednesday 27 January 2010

TGF CHA relay day 3


Well here is my entry for what turned out to be the final day of the CHA relay. It was a whole lot of fun, but also sounded like it was a huge logistical nightmare for everyone at TGF with the gallery collapsing under the weight of people eager to post their pics! Anyway, I've had a great time but I'm also slightly relieved as I really should be busy preparing cards for next week, but anyway, I hope you like my final entry using Toby Cub. I don't normally go for critters and wasn't wowed with Toby but now he/she's coloured up I love him and can see me making this card again!
I've grabbed Prince Ian whilst he's free on the board and hope to make a card up with him next week.
Colours: Copics
Paper: Fancy Pants Celebrate & Abbey Road by My Minds Eye
Sketch:
Challenge:
I'll come back later with the final details but Davina is about to go into the house and despite not normally being a BB fan, I seem to have got sucked in this time!

No comments: