Tuesday 26 January 2010

The Greeting Farm digi challenge Day 2


Hurray, hurray! It may have taken me an hour and a half to get the photo to load up but I've finally done it with minutes to spare! I've picked up the image just after work, attempted to start my dad's computer - mouse not working, that's ok will use mum's computer ... why won't it recognise my camera to upload the photo?! Will keep slogging away in the hope I'll figure it out before midnight arrives!


Notice anything unusual about the card?! The card should be showcasing the new Charlotte digi stamp but alas she's not been sent to me and the deadline is 12pm UK time. As I'm working till 10pm tonight I decided the only way I've got any chance of getting this one done is if I make the card up now and hope that Charlotte is waiting in my in-tray when I come back from work. But then I'm at my parents' and not at home so I'll need to attempt to upload the picture onto my Dad's computer! Fingers crossed that it all works out!
I also have to give thanks to Erin whose blog pointed me in the direction of the ESS challenge sketch.





Sketch: ESS Challenge #67

Challenge: Anyone for Anya heart 4 heart's sake challenge

Cardstock: Bazzil Bling

Paper: Love Elsie music range (I forget the exact name)

3 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

awwww, she's just darling! Fabulous Card
Hugs,
Lynda

Sandra said...

what a gorgeous card :)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great card, I love the funky papers and the big heatshape.

Love from AFA?!

Renata