Wednesday 6 January 2010

First Card of 2010!

Hurray! The card turned up - I obviously need to tidy away my paper far more often!

I hope that everyone had a fab festive season and that Father Christmas delivered lots of lovely crafty gifts! I received a set of Copics, lots of MS punches and some cute Rock the Farm stamps - now I just need the time to play with them all!

I loved the colour combo on the Copic Colour Challenge website, unfortunatley I forgot to upload my entry last night in time for the deadline! This was the lovely colour combo that they asked us to use. I only have BV02 so I had to use other colours that were as close as I could get to the original ones.



This is my first card this year and it meets the following challenges:

Copic Colour Challenge #45

Stamp Something asked us to use something new. The stamps were a Christmas present and the paper is some that I bought just before Christmas with the Rock the Farm stamps in mind.

Sketch Saturday provided the lovely sketch that I based my card on. It would be interesting to know what size people make their cards. Mine was 5.75 square and I didn't have enough room for all of the elements.

Anyone for Anya said that anything goes!


Phew, I've only ever attempted one challenge per card before so I'm quite pleased that the first week in January challenges are quite loose and I've managed to squeeze a few in!

No comments: