Friday 13 November 2009

So little time

November seems to be a month of meetings for me! I'm obviously on far too many committees. I finally managed to get to my first allotment committee last night. They're trying to get a pressure group going so we can persuade the parish council to find some land for us to have allotments. I tried growing vegs this year with limited success, but it would be nice to actually grow some out of the ground rather than a pot!


In between meetings, I've finally managed to complete a card for a good friend who lives in Canada. Apologies for not cropping it neatly but I was in a rush to get it up, and couldn't be bothered to go into Elements first. I do love these Basic Grey eerie papers. They have such great autumnal colours. I didn't really make the most of them in time for Halloween, but there is always next year!

Paper: Basic Grey Eerie

Colours: A mixture of Copics and Promarkers

Stamp: one of the Wild Sprouts from The Greeting Farm (I love this stamp)

Jewels:

Design: I've used a sketch from an old blog challenge.

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Emma,
I found your blog via a question you were asking about promarkers on UK Scrappers.
If you haven't seen the Passion for Promarkers blog ( http://promarkerworkshops.blogspot.com/ )
then you'll find loads of tutorials and tips, as well as weekly challenges - we'd love to see you there
Debbi
xx