Monday 9 November 2009

NEC - treats galore

Well, I've just about recovered from all the flying elbows and tripping over wheelie trolleys at the NEC on Saturday. I've not been before but caught a lift with a friend who was visiting the cake fair that was on at the same time. I'm glad we got there early as come lunchtime it was every woman and man for themselves. I had to give up on the idea of visiting some of the stands I wanted to to go back to as there was just no chance of getting anywhere near the stalls.

I picked up some lovely treats, not least a gorgeous Magnolia Christmas 2009 stamp - wish I'd come back with more of them! Hopefully, I'll get down to the serious business of crafting tonight and will have something to show you. In the meantime though, I've been doing a bit of blog-hopping and catching up with all of my favourite blogs. There are some truely inspiring ladies out there! And over on Jacque's website, not only does she have a stunning Christmas card (and with a new stamp design, no less) but also she is giving away some gorgeous blog candy, so make sure you take a peak. I'm still not sure on how to add in links and pictures so I'll just crudely past the link for you below.

JacquesMagnoliablogspot

No comments: