Tuesday 9 April 2013

Smash book Super Hero Challenge!

This week's challenge was set by Kage and was to create a page about what powers we would have if we were superheros. She had the added catch that we had to draw ourselves! Now, I am totally pants at drawing so this challenge really was just that, a challenge!


I had the Studio Calico skyscraper stamp that I thought would work and then when I found this page in the red Smash book it was perfect. My body was a Gorjuss stamp that I bought recently and I thought the boots were just perfect for a super hero! Plus she had long hair that I could blend in with mine on the photo. The cute shooting stars are from a Paperchase sticker set. The title is made with some lovely sparkly Thickers.



The two little monsters are my boys terrorizing the town! The Pow pops up to reveal my powers, which are: 
  • flight
  • invisible forecefield
  • cloak of invisibility
  • ability to stop time
  • ability to be in two places at once! 
All of which are useful powers for any Mum! I hope you like it and apologies for the terrible photos on my carpet. I really need to work on my presentation skills!


No comments: