Sunday 4 October 2009

World Cardmaking Day

I work Fri and Sun evenings so I've not had much time to get crafting for World Cardmaking Day this week, but I did manage to squeeze in four cards.

The first one is for the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week.



Up next is the card I made for the UKS Happy Daze card for World Cardmaking day. The challenge asked us to use brown, turquoise and circles. The stamp is Ferdie Fox by Sugar Nellie and I've coloured it in with my Prisma Pencils.

Next is a card that I made for my friend's daugther's 2nd Birthday. Again, I've used promarkers to colour it. The stamp is an adorable Gorjuss Girl stamp from Sugar Nellie stamps. I love the Gorjuss Girls and I hear that they will be releasing more stamps in October. I hope so as these girls are so cute.






Our close friends, Amber and Chris, celebrated their second anniversay earlier this week and this is the card that I made for them. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and flowers are by Prima. The wedding cake does suggest a wedding rather than an anniversay but it was all I had that would work at the time! I hope they like it anyway. It's always difficult sending homemade cards as you never know whether they like it as much as you do.

No comments: